Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Sunday Hiking


Abigail, watching Dad, Zach, and Nathan build a dam.


Me and Abigail, I'll confess I went up there with Ab so I wouldn't get roped into building the dam with the guys.  It didn't work.  I ended up helping after all.

Dad, Nathan, and Zach starting to build the dam.


Anna, looking gorgeous.


Dad and Zach making progress on the dam.



Nathan with Prince.  Sadly, Prince is the only dog we have left.  Lady got really sick about a week ago and we had to put her down.  *tear*


Dad and Zach moving a big heavy rock into place on the dam.


Nathan and Zach in the Platte River.


Mom decided to get her feet wet.


The guys and Abigail decided to go for a swim in the Platte River.  I almost wanted to, but I didn't want to have to change my white shirt to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment