- Read the Bible more. It seems the more I read God's Word, the closer He draws me to Himself. So, studying God's Word is at the top of my list. I pray God helps me to cast all my earthly wants and passions aside so I can fully concentrate on glorifying my heavenly Father.
- Trust/rest in the Lord. I want to be content in the Lord: what He has for me, where He puts me. Because His will is His will; that's why I want to do it.
- Get a job. I'd like to get a job aside from teaching piano lessons this year, and start saving my money instead of buying western wear with it. (This one's gonna be hard! Especially since I really want another pair of boots!)
- Act less like a teenager. I'm turning 20 this year. It seems so weird! I'm going to be an old maid! JK. But even though I don't turn 20 until half the year is up, I'm going to start trying to act how a young lady in the family of Christ ought to act.
- Work out at the gym. This is the first time I've become a member of a club. The plan is to work out on a steady basis and stay in shape.
- Finish school. Now the great thing about being home schooled is that Mom and Dad can throw stuff on you last minute sort of. So yes, I've completed all of the legal requirements to have finished high school. Now I'm just working on finishing up the requirements Dad has added. I plan to be completely done with everything by the beginning of May.
Happy New Year everybody! May God bless you all with wisdom and understanding.