Thursday, June 30, 2011

Father's Day

Dad really wanted a video for Father's Day since Mom got one and he thought it turned out so well.  So, that's what he got.  We filmed it at Jason and Nicole's house on a Sunday.  And Dad was pretty confused as to why he wasn't invited to come.  We eventually gave in and told him why we were going to Jason's and why he wasn't allowed to come along.  Then he was like, oh, ok.  So here are some pictures of the process and the video is at the bottom.



I actually have no idea why it looks like I'm scolding Zach here.  By the way, I got contacts, so I don't have to wear glasses all the time anymore!!!  It's AWESOME!!!




Jason played Dad in both mine and Zach's memories.  It was so funny how Jason looked just like Dad in Dad's bathrobe, hat, and slippers!



                     If you click on the video, it will go to the youtube site and you can see it bigger.


I love you, Daddy!  Thank you for doing everything you do for me.  And thank you for guiding me and really talking to me about stuff when I needed it.  I love you so much! ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment